Thursday, February 9, 2012

Quinoa

Ben and I have recently been trying out Quinoa. So DELICIOUS! We have also been experimenting with meatless meals and Quinoa works perfectly for that. This recipe for Crispy Quinoa Cakes is delightful and packed full of veggies. I used carrot because I didn't have any sweet potato and goat cheese instead of feta. Who knew a veggie quinoa dish would taste so great?

While I'm at it, I think I'd better post this link to the Quinoa Goat Cheese Risotto. Also scrumptious! Just don't forget to rinse your quinoa...I didn't realize I was supposed to. Hopefully we won't experience any adverse stomach issues as a result.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ladies! The Stice Cookin' blog is officially up! Feel free to post healthy, quick, or just really tasty recipes whenever you have a spare moment. We can use the comments to follow up after we try the recipes out and for any other suggestions or comments that come along. Since this is an open blog, go ahead and direct anyone else to it who might be interested. I am really excited about everyone's recipes, so post as many as you want; don't be shy!